Monday, September 24, 2012

Update!!!

 It has been a while since I have blogged so I wanted to give a short update on what has been going on. We are excited our church has been growing. We have been averaging 40-45 on Sunday mornings. Our church moved out of the house (it's nice to have my house back) in July and we are now meeting in a building on a main street. The men of our church worked very hard to remodel the building and it looks great! On September 2 we celebrated our 2nd year anniversary. It was a wonderful day, we had our highest day so far with 75 in attendance.
The kids are growing fast. This September we celebrated Joshua's 5th birthday and Joel's 3rd birthday. Little Elisabeth Rose just turned four months. Homeschooling has been going well, Joshua started first grade and Joel started K4.
Maybe I will update again in another year. :)

The Church Foyer
2nd Year Anniversary
It was a little packed with 75!

Baptism on Anniversary Sunday

Hot dog stand provided free lunch for all in attendance

Joshua, Joel and Elisabeth


Smiley Elisabeth

5 comments:

Kimmie said...

I see my husbands head. Proof we were there. =) Your kids are way too cute!

Dawn said...

Thanks for the update I am so glad to see your family and your church growing . Dawn.

Anonymous said...

I think I saw my dad. Your kids are so cute!

Raani

Raani said...

Hi Joann, If I send Jonathan out there to stay with my brother for the summer maybe you can introduce him to your niece ;) He doesn't remember much about being in the wedding with her, lol.

Raani said...

Don't publish these comments. Someone might get mad lol